Thursday 22 March 2012

Carney

Ashley has lead me to discover some more awesomeness. Carney!

Carney is an AWESOME band, including Zane and Reeve Carney, Aidan Moore and Jon Epcar (and Reeve is darn cute).

I've heard a few of their songs, including Amelie and Love Me Chase Me. I'm also addicted to Reeve's cover of Bohemian Rhapsody. His voice is actually heavenly...

As usual I write minimum and just post a load of videos... so here's the load of videos:

Reeve sure has got real nice arms. *Mini Alice swoon*
Reeve is currently playing Peter Parker/Spiderman in "Spider Man, Turn off the Dark." on Broadway, written by Bono and The Edge from U2! I really want to see it! (and wait at the backstage door to meet Reeve <3 )

Carney's Youtube Channel is: Carneyband
Twitter: @CarneyMusic
Reeve's twitter: @Reevecarney
Zane's twitter: @Zanecarney

No comments:

Post a Comment