Thursday 26 July 2012

The Robsten Rumours - My Thoughts

First of all, I'd like to say two things:

1. My catch up posts (about Collectormania etc) are coming soon.
2. This is just my take on the situation, it doesn't mean I'm right. Please don't bash for my views.


So if you're unaware of the situation, this is the round up:

Rumours began to circulate that Kristen cheated on Rob with the director of Snow White and the Hunstman, Rupert Sanders. This was soon followed by photos, that have been accused of being faked for publicity. To add to this drama, Kristen allegedly released a statement apologising to Rob and everyone (but notably not Liberty Ross, Rupert Sanders' wife). People also claimed that Liberty had confirmed that the photos were a hoax and they were in fact her, although people soon said this was never said. Rupert Sanders also supposedly released a statement.


My first thoughts were, "Jeez, RUMOURS! GET OVER IT PEOPLE!" like I usually do, but this is normally a bad move. Just from experience, the following rumours I have brushed off as untrue have quickly proved to be true:
-Ashley dating Joe Jonas
-Ashley dating Reeve Carney
-Jackson's girlfriend having a baby.





As for Jackson, I'm not sure how I decided it was true. I think I just thought "meh." and went along with it. Then Jackson's friend Shannon (who has a blog about baby fashion and cool stuffs. You should check it out, it's pretty cool. www.pooppeepuke.com The lady's baby is Jackson's Goddaughter! :) ) answered someone's question about if it was true, and she said yes, but then soon after the rumours began, Jackson himself tweeted about it :)


Oh, before I forget...

CONGRATULATIONS JACKSON&SHEILA!

Now that's out of the way...on with my take on this frankly sad situation.


I've read that statement that's apparently from Kristen. And I'm not alone when I say this:
THAT SHIT IS NOT KRISTEN STEWART!

This is her """"statement""""
 
 "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Kristen isn't one to be suddenly proclaiming "I love him, I love him. I love Rob." She's said so many times how she wouldn't talk about a relationship, whats so different now?
Another thing - she's said previously that she doesn't understand why anyone would cheat! Surely that's something to think about. I don't think she's the kind of person to think "Cheating is just unacceptable...but I can still do it because I'm famous." because that's darn stupid anyway - if you're famous and you cheat, it'll be held with your name, always linked to you, may become the thing you're most famous for. It's not something that becomes acceptable with fame. It makes it a whole lot worse.

As for the photo's, I'm not really sure, I haven't looked at them in detail, but some people have found pictures of Kristen that could have been superimposed onto the photos. That part I'm not sure about at all. The same with Rupert's supposed statement. I'm not sure, I don't know if he's the kind to speak out about it.


Another twist to the tale is that now people are saying that someone has admitted that the statement WASN'T from Kristen, and was made up by someone else. I haven't seen this confirmed by a reliable source, but I don't see a magazine releasing a statement is exactly reliable. I will only believe that the rumours are true if Kristen herself stood in front of a camera and said "Yes, I did it" in her own voice, not dubbed over by a voice impersonator or manipulated to look like she admitted it. A raw piece of footage of her admitting her wrongs. Though obviously filming an apology is a lot more humiliating than simply writing one, but unfortunately with so many posers and things these days - our only REAL reliable sources are through word of mouth, either face to face or an unedited video. Most things you read on the internet have inaccuracies.

If this is true, it will be really sad. I'd never expect this from Kristen and I'd feel bad for Rob, as they have a sweet relationship from what is witnessed. I'd also feel bad for Liberty Ross and her and Rupert's two children, it's horrible to have kids stuck in the middle of things like this.

Anyway, that's my view. Disagree if you want but no one knows the truth yet.

I would have made a video about it, but I'm at my Dad's so I can't make one. 


Anyway, I hope this is rectified soon. Even if it's false, poor Kristen has had so much shit thrown at her for it! Rumours are terrible things.

Mini Alice xox  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment