Saturday 21 July 2012

Apologies for my absence!

Hello there!

If you're a subscriber of my videos, then you'll know that I haven't ceased to exist. I've still been making videos, but I've been neglecting my written blog. Sorry my lovelies!

Anyway, there's a LOT to catch up on.

First of all is the events I have attended:

Collectormania 18
London Film and Comic Con
Harry Potter Studios

Movies/Things worth Mini Alice's review:
NCIS Season 9 Finale
Primeval
Big Bang Theory, New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, Suburbia and other US amazing stuff.
LOL
Breaking Dawn Clips
Hunger Games (Books&Movie)

Other things:
The success of my Ashley video project
New Breaking Dawn Clips
Cosplay Progress
Comic Con
Baby Rathbone :')
Whether or not I should make a cosplay Facebook page.

I'll do posts about these like..now.


No comments:

Post a Comment